1. Rugs cannot be reserved without a payment.
2. Rugs cannot be returned after 7 (seven) days from date of invoice.
3. No credits (price differences etc.) will be passed after 4 (four) weeks from date of original invoice.
4. No quality complaints can be accepted 15 (fifteen) days after date of invoice.
5. No returns will be accepted without a valid reason given in writing and accepted and approved by the store
6. No returns will be accepted without a copy of the original invoice.
7. Rugs with a width variation of +/- 3% cannot be returned for credit under any circumstances.
8. Credits can only be passed once Lund Rug Gallery has received the rug, required documentation, and an
inspection has been completed to ensure the rug is in the original condition.
9. Any credits passed will only be held for a duration of 6 (six) months, if surpassed it will no longer be valid.
10. A 50% deposit deems a rug sold, with the 50% balance payable 30 (thirty) days from initial payment.
11. Deposit payments are non-refundable.
12. A handling fee of 30% (thirty percent) will be charged on all returned goods, unless otherwise agreed.
13. Dye-lot variations occur in all rugs and are unavoidable. The customer accepts responsibility for examining
the product before accepting delivery thereof.
14. Lund Rug Gallery cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage suffered by a customer as a result of the
product being incorrectly cleaned or handled.
15. No claims will be accepted if rugs have been chemically treated after purchase.
16. Lund Rug Gallery will not accept any responsibility for rugs fading as a result of exposure to South Africa’s harsh
sunlight. Fading as a result of exposure to sunlight will be accepted as fair wear and tear in line with its normal
end use for which the rug is generally intended.
17. We reserve the right to refuse any return in line with the above-mentioned terms.
18. Lund Rug Gallery will not be held responsible for any consequential loss as a result of defective or hardous
19. All sales are strictly COD.
20. Always roll a tufted rug. Folding can damage backing.
21. Custom orders. 100% payment is considered due on order. 70% at the time of order (deposit) and 30% predelivery. It is the client’s and/or client’s duly appointed representative’s responsibility to ensure size, colour,
design is to desired specifications and Lund Rug Gallery takes no responsibility for the final design outcome of
rug ordered. Customs orders cannot be cancelled, refunded, or replaced for any reason whatsoever once order is
made. Quality complaints as per normal terms and conditions apply.
22. Cleaning and repairs are done entirely at client’s risk.
23. If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full
force and effect.
24. In the event of any account being handed over to Lund Rug Gallery’s attorneys for collection, the costs of such
attorneys shall be payable by the customer as between attorney and client,
25. Appro Terms and Conditions:
25.1. Rug/s will be left on appro for 24 (twenty four) hours unless otherwise arranged with the store manager.
25.2. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that the rug/s is kept in the same condition as received.
25.3. Upon collection, rug/s will be inspected, and should there be any damage, such as pet marks, stains,
spills or watermarks, the rug/s will not be uplifted, deemed sold and for the client’s account.
25.4. Rugs kept on Appro longer than 3 (three) working days will be considered sold and will be invoiced
25.5. Rug/s on appro shall remain the property of LUND Rug Gallery until payment is received in full. Any late
payments shall attract interest at the rate of 2% per month, calculated daily on any amount outstanding
from time to time, as from due date to date of final payment.